$429.00 $429.00 Regular price
Lights, camera, action! JADA brings all the seductive style of a brazen Bond girl to this sexy boycut. She’s a short, wavy crop with a longer front and a monofilament top for sweeping movement that can be brushed forward or with a sophisticated side part.
Model is shown in color MC30-130SS Cherry Cola
Stock Status: Available and ready to ship!
|Hair Fiber||Heat friendly|
|Cap Construction||Mono top|
3½" front, 5" crown, 2½" sides, 4½" back, 1¾" nape
- Hold at the base and give your wig or hairpiece a few firm shakes to release the style
- Style with your fingers to achieve the desired look.
- Tru2Life heat-friendly synthetic fiber can be curled, waved, flat-ironed or blown dry to achieve a different texture. Once heat-styled, the wig or hairpiece will keep the new texture even after washing.
- Tru2Life heat-friendly synthetic fiber can withstand a low-medium heat setting up to 350°F/180°C. Caution: Fiber will be damaged if the heat setting is too high. Do not heat-style while wearing as heat-friendly synthetic fiber will get very hot.
- To straighten: take a 1-inch section and run a flat iron from the base to the ends. Allow to cool.
- To curl: wrap a 1-inch section around a curling iron and hold for 10 seconds. Carefully slide the iron out and hold the curl shape with a hairpin or clip until completely cool to set the curl.
- For wavy/curly styles, refresh the texture as needed by finger-styling while spritzing with a 50/50 mix of water and a leave-in conditioner formulated for synthetic fiber.
- After each wearing, gently comb through the wig or hairpiece using your fingers or a wide-tooth comb.
- To avoid unwanted kinks or crimps, store on a wig stand (or clip hairpiece on a hanger).
- To maintain wavy/curly textures, style only when the hair is completely dry using only your fingers. Do not comb or brush dry hair as this can loosen the texture.
- After extended wear, matting and frizzing can occur. To detangle and recondition: wash as recommended, spray with a leave-in conditioner formulated for synthetic fiber, then comb through with a wide-tooth comb starting at the ends.
- Add 1 tbsp of shampoo formulated for synthetic fiber to a washbasin of cool water. Caution: Hot water will damage heat-friendly synthetic fiber.
- Place wig or hairpiece in washbasin and allow it to soak for 3-5 minutes. Do not scrunch or agitate. Caution: Soaking longer than 5 minutes can damage the wig or hairpiece.
- Rinse by holding under cool running water until the water runs clear. Use a clean, colorfast towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Apply a light mist of leave-in conditioner formulated for synthetic fiber and comb through using a wide-tooth comb starting at the ends. Caution: Do not apply conditioner directly to the hand-tied areas as this may loosen the knots and cause shedding.
- For wavy/curly styles, be careful not to overstretch or pull on the fiber.
- The damp wig can then be placed on a wig stand to dry. Hairpieces can be clipped on a hanger to dry, however, hand-tied hairpieces should instead dry flat on a colorfast towel to prevent any damage to the delicate construction.
- Caution: Do not dry wig on a solid form or mannequin head to avoid overstretching the cap
- Style the front and top with your fingers, then set with hairspray.
- To change the part, mist the hair with water and massage the root area to redirect.
- Pro Tip: To camouflage the lace front, lightly apply your foundation makeup or powder with a sponge applicator.
- Temple-to-temple sheer lace front
- Monofilament top for styling flexibility
- Wefted sides & back
- Velvet-lined ear tabs
- Velvet-lined extended nape
- Comb attachments at nape and ear tabs for added security
- Nape adjusters for a personalized fit