$449.00 $449.00 Regular price
Every day is a great hair day when it begins with the beautiful CHLOE. She’s a smart, textured shaggy look with razor cut pieces throughout and a sultry eyelash bang. But the real news story is her full monofilament top that has natural movement and the ability to part where you like.
Model is shown in color MC4-10SS Espresso Martini
Stock Status: Available and ready to ship!
|Hair Fiber||Heat friendly|
|Cap Construction||Mono top|
4½" front, 5½" crown, 5½" sides, 6½" back, 4½" nape
- Hold at the base and give your wig or hairpiece a few firm shakes to release the style
- Style with your fingers to achieve the desired look.
- Tru2Life heat-friendly synthetic fiber can be curled, waved, flat-ironed or blown dry to achieve a different texture. Once heat-styled, the wig or hairpiece will keep the new texture even after washing.
- Tru2Life heat-friendly synthetic fiber can withstand a low-medium heat setting up to 350°F/180°C. Caution: Fiber will be damaged if the heat setting is too high. Do not heat-style while wearing as heat-friendly synthetic fiber will get very hot.
- To straighten: take a 1-inch section and run a flat iron from the base to the ends. Allow to cool.
- To curl: wrap a 1-inch section around a curling iron and hold for 10 seconds. Carefully slide the iron out and hold the curl shape with a hairpin or clip until completely cool to set the curl.
- For wavy/curly styles, refresh the texture as needed by finger-styling while spritzing with a 50/50 mix of water and a leave-in conditioner formulated for synthetic fiber.
- After each wearing, gently comb through the wig or hairpiece using your fingers or a wide-tooth comb.
- To avoid unwanted kinks or crimps, store on a wig stand (or clip hairpiece on a hanger).
- To maintain wavy/curly textures, style only when the hair is completely dry using only your fingers. Do not comb or brush dry hair as this can loosen the texture.
- After extended wear, matting and frizzing can occur. To detangle and recondition: wash as recommended, spray with a leave-in conditioner formulated for synthetic fiber, then comb through with a wide-tooth comb starting at the ends.
- Add 1 tbsp of shampoo formulated for synthetic fiber to a washbasin of cool water. Caution: Hot water will damage heat-friendly synthetic fiber.
- Place wig or hairpiece in washbasin and allow it to soak for 3-5 minutes. Do not scrunch or agitate. Caution: Soaking longer than 5 minutes can damage the wig or hairpiece.
- Rinse by holding under cool running water until the water runs clear. Use a clean, colorfast towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Apply a light mist of leave-in conditioner formulated for synthetic fiber and comb through using a wide-tooth comb starting at the ends. Caution: Do not apply conditioner directly to the hand-tied areas as this may loosen the knots and cause shedding.
- For wavy/curly styles, be careful not to overstretch or pull on the fiber.
- The damp wig can then be placed on a wig stand to dry. Hairpieces can be clipped on a hanger to dry, however, hand-tied hairpieces should instead dry flat on a colorfast towel to prevent any damage to the delicate construction.
- Caution: Do not dry wig on a solid form or mannequin head to avoid overstretching the cap.
- Styling: Enhance Chloe’s “flipped” texture with a little water and hairspray.
- Use your hands to piece out or separate, and pinch the ends to define.
- Pro Tip: Before deciding to trim the bangs, play with the placement of the wig. Push back a little and sweep the bang to the side if it’s a little too long.
- Temple-to-temple sheer lace front
- Monofilament top for styling flexibility
- Wefted sides & back
- Velvet-lined ear tabs
- Velvet-lined extended nape
- Comb attachments at nape and ear tabs for added security
- Nape adjusters for a personalized fit